* 6 new editions just launched, available in my SHOP. Promotional price with 20% off retail price just for the month of June. All editions are giclee prints on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 300 gsm. signed and numbered.
* Landscape Artist of the Year 2021, now showing on Sky Arts.
* ARTIST SUPPORT PLEDGE. By supporting me, you are also supporting another artist. I have some original work offered under this wondrous movement. Plese visit my SHOP.
The COVID-19 pandemic, many artists have found themselves without work, teaching (including myself), technical support, gallery work. Exhibitions and sales have
disappeared. In an attempt to help alleviate some of this stress @matthewburrowsstudio -instagram- has instigated the ARTIST SUPPORT PLEDGE #artistsupportpledge
I have joined this pledge and I've made a few works available. All works are no more than £200 (and less), excluding shipping, and once I reach £1000
of sales i pledge to buy another artist's work. These are extraordinary times. GENEROSITY IS CONTAGIOUS
* Women’s Lockdown Art, with the support of the Zabludowicz Collection. An exhibition and online art sale, from11 November and run until the end of January 2021. Artwork
created by women artists during the pandemic will be available to buy on the Women + Health website at https://wla-exhibition.womenandhealth.org.uk/
Although the recent Lockdown announcement has meant the abandonment of the planned exhibition of the work at the Zabludowicz Collection, all the art will be available for
viewing and sale online.
All the amazing artists are very generously donating 50% - and in many cases 100% - of the sale price to Women + Health. See below for a full list of participating artists.
Watch the beautiful launch video:
Women + Health has been supporting isolated and vulnerable women, including those who are survivors of domestic violence and rape, for over 30 years. It has offered a
lifeline to local women, helping them to overcome multiple health challenges, but lockdown has brought extra financial pressures.
* I am honoured and proud that my work got a mention on this wonderful book AMALGAMA, WOMEN, IDENTITY & DIASPORA, published in october 2019. Edited by Daniela Galan for ART AMALGAMA - a platform for the promotion of Latin American Art in europe and the USA. Beautifully written, in depth, form and content, this is a bilingual book (English and spanish) and promises to be an important reference for the future. The book is available here